It’s possible to filter the list to show QSL status for the current band and/or mode.
With call book lookup, JT-Bridge will also show if the CQ caller is using LoTW or eQSL.
Alerts can be sent to OS X Notification Center. Logged QSOs in WSJT-X can be sent to your logging application.
A simple CAT interface enables some control of the transceiver via your logging application.
Information about the call that is being worked in WSJT-X can be shown.
Macros can be defined to set the free text message in WSJT-X with information about the CQ caller.
- Displays CQs from WSJT-X activity file or UDP broadcast from WSJT-X 1.5
- Double-click on a CQ to reply in WSJT-X 1.5
- Check QSO and QSL status of calls, DXCC entities, CQ zone, ITU zone, State, IOTA and Grid in your logging application
- Send logged QSOs from WSJT-X to your logging application
- Support for Aether, MacLoggerDX, RUMlog and RUMlogNG logging applications
- Send notifications to OS X Notification Center unworked or unconfirmed items.
- Send a notification to OS X Notification Center when you are called
- Read transceiver frequency from your logging application
- Set transceiver frequency via MacLoggerDX or RUMlogNG
- Control the PTT via your logging application
- QRZ or HamQTH call book lookup
- Show LoTW and eQSL users
- Show distance and bearing to CQ caller
- Show information about the station worked with WSJT-X
- Macro buttons with information about the station being worked